Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Sheesh... No offense but I really hope that this thread doesn't evolve into a
discussion about regional politicians, I can barely stand it now. Fortunatly I
don't know enough about the Idaho reps love affairs or results to comment
directly about that. On who's furniture did she do her dirty deeds? Uhh never
mind, please don't answer.

I'm sorry but this is really getting out of hand now. So it no longer matters
if you lie under oath? What the heck is an oath for then? Maybe we should
repeal the 'oath' law, that would really be 'convenient'. "Which is worse,
lying before a prosecutor, or lying before God' you ask. Hmmm tough one here.
Does that mean that God can't hear ya if you lie before a prosecutor? Hmmm If
that's true then I wonder if you have an affair with a prosecutor, does that
mean God can't see it. This may be a good solution for Willy, He should have
had all of his affairs with prosecutors then no one would know. Too late now.

I can't believe it is still going on. More of Clinton's true colors are now
coming out. Kind of like, but officer they went through the red light too. If
he were a real man he would stand up and take responsibility for his deeds. Oh
yeah but I never inhaled. Sheesh. Reminds me of 3rd grade, but teacher he
started it... I'm waiting to hear Clinton's new defense 'But I had my fingers
crossed ...

This world is getting to be a scary place. Oh if only AOL mail had kill files.
Anyone know of a way to kill threads coming through AOL?