Re: Re[2]: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You say, "In our normal everyday dealings we dont expect people to take legal
oaths every time they say something to us."

And if  they did take oaths, you would expect them to LIE ?
I'm  hopeful I never end up with any of you "he didn't do anything that nobody
else doesn't do "  people ever testifying against me..

You say, "Starr found nothing criminal about WhiteWater and Clinton"
   Perjury isn't criminal?  How about illegal?
   19 charges and 14 convictions have resulted in Starr's Whitewater
investigation

You say, "Starr, the Republican party and the Republican Supreme court have
seriously damaged the office of the president and the ability of future
presidents to
carry out their constitutional responsibilities."
   Right, it wasn't Clinton !!

 Rf