Re: "Trade The Trend" - Freebie - DD Trend Formula

These are good questions John.

I developed the majority of the formulas sometime ago and then added to them
over time - so its possible there is some duplication (re:the 40 week m.a.).

Anyways I just wanted you to know I received your email and I will work on a
response but it may take me a little time as my daughter gets most of time
during her waking hours which lately seem to run till 10:00pm.  (A little late
for a 2 yr. old)

That last one on the price oscillator will take some time to think thru again.

The parameters on the std indicators represent in in my opinion when the
underlying equity is moving from weak or neutral into strong territory (i.e.
starting to show strength).

David Duggan