Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Oh no!! You caught on I've been caught<g> I did not start this thread Please
don't credit me for it. I had 227 e-mails in my bin when I got home from work
today. I wish this thread would move someplace more relevent.THen I'd probably
only have 200 e-mails.

Thanks for dropping by <g>

Chris