Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Now Brooke, do you feel good? You really scraped the bottom for those, and
drew me out to comment in this wrong venue. There is nothing wrong with Sex,
there is something wrong about lying about it in sworn statements, trying to
get others to lie, using his office to cover up his lies. And while the
other-gates are still unreported, I am sure they will pile up even with the
lies he and Hillary Rodham told in those sworn statements.

Now the little punks want to "out", in their language, anyone that has had
sex outside of marriage. This is the decided scorched earth policy of the
white house and Clinton. Willie should look at what Burton did; admit it
fully and ask the dogs to be called off the woman and teenage son from a 18
year old affair, who he supported.

An intellectual is someone educated beyond their capacity, brainwashed in
ivory towers, unaware that their beliefs are the source of slavery and
dictatorships. --ME

Richard Estes