Re: Portfolio Manager / Optimizer

> Christian -

    I've always liked Captools portfolio management programs
(http://www.captools.com/captools/).   Return on Investment (real ROI, not
just a percentage Gain or Loss, disregarding time invested) is standard in
the Captool versions I've used and still use.  ROI can be calculated to any
one, two, up to hundreds of issues for any time period the user wants to
use.

    I'm trying to say that I find Captools software powerful, yet flexible
and easy to use.

--  Frank  :-)