Re: Murray Math Trading System

Etoufee  (phonetic spelling: aay-too-faye).  Guy, the best thing about
this state of ours is the fantastic cajun and seafood we have in
Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans, and the LSU Tigers.  The food
is half of the fun of going to the LSU ball games.  Had season tickets
when Shaq played, and went to almost all of the home games.  Gained 20
pounds that season.  Some of the best food I have EVER had comes from
Miss Enola Prudhomme's Cajun Cafe located in Carencro (just north of
Lafayette).  She is the sister to Paul Prodhomme of the blackened red
snapper fame.  Man, if you ever get there, you don't want to leave.
Makes everything from scratch, including the butter and jelly.

If you made a presentation to Blue Cross, that would be PJ Mills. A-1
class person.  Will be coming your way in a week or two. Ready to run
the beach at Del Mar.

Anyone on this list planning to attend the Telerate Seminars in Las
Vegas in late November this year?  If so, let's plan on meeting.  It
will be at the MGM this year. Be nice to meet those we have been "e-ing"
to.

Al Taglavore