RE: Murray Math Trading System

Al

You're right about the food.  I have a weight problem without living there.
I would look like the Goodyear blimp if I lived there <G>.

Shaq lives near by.  Used to live on the Strand (ocean front) but moved
about a mile inland on a private road to get away from all the lookeyloos.

Del Mar is a beautiful place.  My sister used to live there for a while
before she went back North.

Have a good trip.

Guy