Re: the real question

Guy,

> Don't want to discuss his business acumen (he did fairly well <ggg>) but at
> one point he turned down a 25% interest in Ford Motor Company when Henry
> offered him stock instead of money to pay his bills.

Such stories happen in many families. My grandfather sold his majority stake in a
company that was to become the first european producer of car glassess... Crazy thing is
he did it the very same day when he had an appointment with his partners to buy their
stake: and he sold them, instead!

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy