proven correct

Frans

John Sweeney's web site has lots of good stuff! To bad the code is in TS,
maybe we can get it somehow.

Another example of "proven correct" from an email I received.

"In TBonds I use a spreadsheet on the daily prices. It includes my version
of Taylor's market measurements, fibs, Gann and the pivots...........what
I'm looking for is a probable range of resistance about four or five ticks
wide....ditto support. In a perfect senario with, the Bonds in a bull mode,
the market will trade down to support .....hold and then move up to
resistance......I judge "holding" by looking at tick bars. Six or seven bars
that can't break support and I'm in at the market. I'll give up one tick on
the slip but so what, I'll give the pit guy $31.25 just for what he's going
though while I sit in my comfy chair. I used to use a mental stop equal to
about 1/4 ATR..........Now I'm looking at the tick bars, if my position is
not proven correct in four or five bars I "pull the plug". My research tells
me that that's my time frame. "

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Walter