Re: AMAT & ONSL & NWAC

<x-html><HTML>
If I might paraphrase Jim Greening. "This was a good week for me." I booked
a little over $750 this week. One important thing that crossed my mind
last night was that I could cost and not worry about today and start working
at trading next week. But then I realized that I needed to keep working
at it and that is why I took the short in ONSL today. i.e., I still need
to keep working at taking profits.

<P>I closed out AMAT and ONSL&nbsp; for small gains, $70 and $17 respectively.
I should of covered earlier for larger gains. But when the market was coming
back due to short covering, Jarvis wanted me to read <U>Koko Bear's New
Potty</U> and <U>The Rainbow Fish</U>. I grit my teeth when this happens
and just do it. There are times when I can ask him to wait and he will.
This was not one of them. (I have done this before and some times it goes
in my favor and some times it doesn't.) One of the reasons I am home is
for his sake as well as mine.

<P>I decided to leave NWAC since it did break into the 25s. I am in at
28 13/16 with 100 shares. Since we have an extra day on Monday I plan to
download a few more stocks and see if there are any other shorting opportunities.
<BR>I have about $15,000 in buying power so I will also take a look at
Jim's suggestion of WCOM. Of course I will keep my eye on AMAT for another
opportunity to short it.

<P>Harley</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Sep 04 16:18:39 1998