AMAT+

<x-html><HTML>
I'll try this again after a software crash.
<BR>I covered my AMAT - 100 at 23 7/8 and the other 100 at 23 1/2. For
the week I have <B><U>booked</U></B> about $660 on AMAT. If I can get back
in short today in the 24s, I may. It depends on the market. Right now they
are bringing it back up since it is now around 24. They ae doing the usual
shakeout selling then push the price up to a new high in the ask. I should
go long but the good Lord taketh just like the Lord giveth. So I'll just
wait to short.

<P>SInce the profits for today came so quick I felt a little dirty this
morning. (Cheap sex.) Like I needed a shower. But I feel ok now.

<P>Well I have some cash on hand again. If I can make another several hundred
dollars in the next week or so. I might just go spend that six I made.
My ISP is offering life time internet connection if you pay 3 years in
advance, then it is free from there on. They have gained my trust and with
DSL coming soon it could be a nice savings in the long run. I also feel
that I'll be trading for at least a few more years. As long as I can make
money I will do this for the rest of my life, if I can.

<P>Harley</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Sep 03 17:07:10 1998