Re: DSL/US West/jealousy!!!!

Wayne,

As they used to say in the brokerage business,  "The only time a
broker's lying is when he's moving his lips".   The phone
companies are all the same: criminals.   At least I getting
reamed at a much cheaper price.  MCI is probably just as bad as
GTE, but when I have a problem, I call my daughter in Denver,
who is crawling up the corporate ladder.  At least I didn't
raise any attorneys.

Steve Karnish
CCT
----------
> From: wayne walusiak <waynewal@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: DSL/US West/jealousy!!!!
> Date: Thursday, September 03, 1998 4:30 PM
>
> Hi Steve
> re:  GTE is about the poorest excuse for a company I've ever
been
> "forced" to do business with.  They lie, they cheat, and then
they lie
> again.  Try calling MCI and inquiring about them picking up
your local
> calls.  By switching, I've reduced local call bills by about
60 - 70
> %.  Then inquire about their internet service.  Providing it's
a local
> call, it's billed at $14.95/month.
>
> I certainly feel for you - MCI lies as well. I discontinued
service
> after they were charging me 10 minute for calls the local
operator