Re: Formula Help-MS ver 5.11

Al/

You have set up two mutually exclusive conditions:

a.  the open plus ATR(10) * .250 be LESS than yesterday's close, and

b.  the open plus ATR(10) *.0125 be GREATER than yesterday's close.

They cannot both apply to the same bar.  Since I'm not yet into
intra-day coding I won't attempt a solution, but I think the Alert
function would be applicable.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada