Public service announcement

All,
Most who have read my recent post, know that I believe the
market is going to around "zero", with the final thrust starting
in mid September.  Also, I have posted a linear regression
system (lumber) for evaluation and some said:  "I'm an equity
trader, heavens, that has no bearing on what I do."  Next, I
posted the linear regression system for Dell (and it did catch
one or two equity trader's attention).  Attached: the Sept. S&P
500 chart, with the Forecast Oscillator "trigger" lines (for
equity or commodity traders).  Yikes!  It going LONG on the
opening tomorrow.  Hang in there Guy...these short term blimps
just might be profitable.  Always trade at your own risk.

Steve Karnish
CCT
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SPU.gif"