for traders - Elder.com Financial Trading Home Page - Trading Books</A>

<P>R Buncher
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Aug 26 22:12:51 1998
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: CMA <cma6@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Market Profile
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hhp@xxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Harvey Pearce:
  When I was a member of the CBOT 10 years ago, I used
Peter SteidlMayer's Market Profile and Liquidity Data Bank to trade
futures. I believe Market Profile is the single most valuable tech
tool available for tech traders. I have been looking everywhere to get
it implemented for stock trading.
   I pushed it with Equis but they showed no interest.
Instead, they have added all sorts of redundant Experts, leaving out
Market Profile, which would be simple to implement.
   I have been communicating with Larry Ehrhart
 wintrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   He says he is working on a stock version
of his Market Profile program. Right now he has a very expensive
futures version. One way of increasing the chances of getting a
reasonably priced Market Profile program program for stocks would be
to email Larry exprsssing interest in such a program.
             CMA