Re: Replies tp Messages

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Steve Karnish wrote:
> to give help, if I can.  I even want to help you...I live in
> Idaho and I can email you the names of some panhandle rightwing
> groups that are really into censorship.

netiquette != censorship

If a reply to a lister is for that lister only (please send me a copy of
the .gif file, <html><h1>please add me to your Gann &nbsp;&nbsp; email
list</h1></html>, etc.) there is no need to send it to everyone on the list.
What is it of value that you learn from these messages? What is wrong
with being courteous to the other list members and how is this
censorship?

Cheers,

Jim