Re: Replies tp Messages

Dear T.C."entric",
>This morning I had 68 messages==mostly composed of message to
this or
>that one concerning previous messages to each other. Most of it
DOES NOT
> concern the group.  When replying, check the box: To Sender
Only and Do
> Not Include the Message,  So, Just the guy who is really
concerned about
> your letter gets it ,  the rest of us are spared the chore of
sitting
> here and deleting 50 or so tomes of needless chatter!!!!

Two words of wisdom: "unsubscribe dude".

I want to read anything and everything that Ton, Guy, Al,
Harvey, Alton, Rick, Richard, John, Lionel, Jim and others write
to this list (although, I have serious reservations about  your
future posts).  Hopefully, I'll learn something.  Also, I want
to give help, if I can.  I even want to help you...I live in
Idaho and I can email you the names of some panhandle rightwing
groups that are really into censorship.

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: tvk2@xxxxxxxx
> To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Replies tp Messages
> Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 6:32 AM
>
> This morning I had 68 messages==mostly composed of message to
this or
> that one concerning previous messages to each other.  Most of
it DOES NOT
> concern the group.  When replying, check the box: To Sender
Only and Do
> Not Include the Message,  So, Just the guy who is really
concerned about
> your letter gets it ,  the rest of us are spared the chore of
sitting
> here and deleting 50 or so tomes of needless chatter!!!!
T.C.

____