long bond trade inquiry

Walter Lake wrote:

snip-snip-snip ".........One question about your post "A Long Trade System
that I use on the TBond
is:

enter long: Cross(Mov(C,3,S),Mov(MP<>,3,S)) {MS would not accept <> so I
used () instead}

close long: Cross(Mov(MP<>3,S),Mov(C,1,S) {I substituted () for <>, put a
"," before 3, and put an extra ")" at the end of the formula}"

Do the "()"  produce similiar results to your posted system? Or are the
"<>"
necessary

Al responds:

I think we are showing the same function. When you get to that part of the
formula that you want to use a MS indicator, go to the function button,
indicators, arrow down to median price, highlight, then OK.  This will
paste that function into the formula where you have left the cursor.  In my
program, on my screen, it looks like MP<>.  The actually line as I have
COPIED it is Mov(MP(),3,S) .
Hm-m-m, wonder why it looks different in the formula that on this e-mail???

Al Taglavore