MetaStock Professional

I received the notice for MetaStock Professional, but I think that I
will have to decline the offer as I am based in the UK and only trade
the UK market [I don't do emerging markets such as the NYSE  :-) ] and
having real time capability isn't suitable for me at the moment, which
is a shame as this will be the first MetaStock update that I will have
declined.
Now, will the non-Professional version be continued to be updated or
will Equis just concentrate on the Professional version?  If Equis are
going to continue working on the end-of-day version of MetaStock then I
will stick with that; if not then can the Professional version also
handle just the end-of-day data like the current version?
What does the panel suggest that I so with regards this upgrade offer?
Also is the Professional version Y2K compliant?
Regards
 Malc