RE: MetaStock Professional

PRO is Y2K compliant and will do EOD but Allan McNichol, Metastock Product
Manager told me that the cost differential between the two does not justify
its use for EOD only.  The EOD will be upgraded very shortly to Y2K
compliance, and some other things.

Equis definitely will continue to treat EOD version as its core product from
what I understand.

Al

Al Stephens