Re: Politically and Socially Incorrect

Actually if you think about what Rajash is saying you are both correct.
The economic conditions in Asia or the imbalance in the current accounts
existed. The question then one asks - what is the best way to get these
imbalances in the current accounts corrected? Shorting the currency is
not by any means a very helpful way to get these accounts balanced. You
could say it does it the hard way.

I guess I have a little problem with the currency speculators in this
case because of the vast personal hardship that is now placed upon
individual who are not even participants in the game. (Although a
serious game.) Kind of like the very clinical and strategic strikes in
the Gulf War. Makes you feel removed from the destruction that is being
caused.

Harley