Re: Politically and Socially Incorrect

Bill, you cannot say that it was not comming or to be forseen, as:

a. Can't blaim the Russians for entering the Democratic Societies Era, accompanied
     and affected by its growing-up pains
b.  If anything is to blame it is to be "your sytem"(easy for me to say "afterwards")
     for being long in a current markets technical correction period:

     b-1. Markets were giving a BIG sell on 7 leading indicators in the week of 20-27 July98
             as can be seen in the EUROs AEX-index(Rus1.gif)
     b-2. RUSSIAs AKM-index has been bearish(Rus2.gif), after setting an All Time High
             last year at 115, since then downcrossing its MAs 50 + 200, with currently 7 still
             VALID sell signals and an index value at 28, making it a total crash of -72%
             (down to last support at 32, moreover, wich is now downbroken as well !!!!!)

c. Indexes worldwide were giving sell signals in the week(s) of 20,27 July98
d. You not using the trigger(SMA20) of the CMO(20), both on daily as on weekly/monthly
e. (see my previous mail) worldwide WIGs have occured on all major stock indexes/indices,
     wich are one of the most reliable patterns, and once a dropout gets eshtablised, always
     demands for a corrective return(PB)

Get set for the next buy signal(s) at the end of Aug/midSep, finnishing of the correction period
by indexes making a Pull Back to previous major support levels(sep/okt) in an attempt to
continue the previous uptrends(wich are bound to fail) and wich will bounce them all back to
current support levels, with in the end, at the most, an end to the overall correction period
expressed by a further slide to last years break-out levels.

As intrest rates are not all rising or showing an attempt to rise, there is plenty of support not to
fall into a bearish market like RUSSIA experienced.

Thus: this time do use Chandes Market Predictor.
Remember you did send me a MEDIAN customised version before, wich I gladly received.
Have not used it in the att. charts, have used the STANDARD version instead.

Regards,
Ton Maas.
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx