Re: [Fwd: Quote.com]

QUOTE.COM

I use quote.com. It has some drawbacks like :

There is no LIVE scanning of data (For example if I want to search for volume
acceleration , or breakout I cant.)

You cannot draw trendlines in Realtime. All they have is moving averages.

And if you write to them expect LENGTHY delays to reply or better still expect NO
replies. (I have written to them twice a month back and didnt receive any reply)
Nothing. Nada. Rien.

Other than that all OK. No downtime. I suppose I find the software little clumsy but
then.....

They charge 78 bucks for charting include some research access.

In my opinion if metastock has the features these dont then Buy Metastock.

Rajesh