Re: WAG THE DOG

A Trader who marries any company due to sentimental reasons is a FOOL.
(I have been a FOOL on many occassions too). Metastock or any technical
package used by people is suppossed to eliminate such mental attachments
to investments. Technically we are suppossed to ANTICIPATE the market
direction.

If I used CAPS it has got nothing to do with the market.

Personally I am waiting for a HUGE correction.

I love BEAR markets too !!!! because I intend to go with the
trend....... Waiting for an irregular C wave.

Rajesh