Elliott Wave software

I read about some experiences with WinWaves32 on this list. Is there
anybody out there who knows ELWAVE v4.0? Does anybody know if WinWaves or
ELWAVE can analyse more recent data then the period 1900 - 1950 for
example. I'd like to try these things out on some of today's data instead
of half a century ago. Especially since I heard some people wondering
whether Elliott theories still apply today...

Are there actually any "Elliot-onians" out there? If so, do you use the
MetaStock ZigZag to find the big picture? Does P&F provide help here?
Anything more usefull?

Looking forward to replies, greetings, Mark Jonker.