Re: WAG THE DOG

<< I have this theory: All the MetaStock criticism is a
 diversionary tactic for all the equity players who have taken
 large "hits" in their long portfolios.

 I also have had difficult times with support.  At least, George
 has been consistent and does reply to my questions in a timely
 fashion.  With all the attention focused on what Equis is
 doing/not doing, hasn't done/might do, could do/should do,
 etc.,...we are running a close second to the ongoing
 Lewinsky/Clinton soap opera ("As the Stomach Turns").  >>

I have also been hatching a theory while reading the posts in the last few
days.
The underpinning of a bear market is a negative change in social phsychology
(according to Elliott Waves).  When the mood changes from bull to bear, issues
that were ignored during the bull are now target for the "Collective Wrath".
Clinton's many indiscretions start to matter.  People start earnestly
complaining about Metastock shortcomings that have been around a long time.
People write messages in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Perhaps last week's thread on Metastock's shortcomings is a sentiment
indicator that confirms that 7/20 is the BIG top.   The "Collective Wrath"
pent up after a record bull run may be out of its cage.

Food for thought.

Terry
Tjgarrison@xxxxxxx