Re: MetaStock shortcomings

<< We should talk Metastock
 or open the doors wide to any subject. Letting it be a cocktail party with
 the varied inputs would probably best be handled outside the list.

 I vote for talk Metastock.

 Richard Estes >>

Richard or others, please suggest forums where cocktail party type inputs can
be discussed.  I am particularly interested in general technical analysis.
Markets, futures and opitions may be topics of interest to others on the list.

The discussions on America Online are sorely lacking and Silicon Investor
wants 200 bucks to sign up.  I would prefer to demonstrate my ignorance for
free.

Thanks,

Dan
Pocatello, ID USA