Re: Is MetaStock for Real Traders?

Animal wrote:

> Tile your windows with only the title bar showing.  You can click on each one as desired.

tiling windows is not a solution.  Every time you want to change the
makeup of a select list of stocks, you have to reset the tiled windows.
I want the capability of changing my stock list as fast as I can create
an asci list.

TFP 8.1 is a super program.  I haven't tried to set up a charting option
; only use it for screening.

Bruce Slomka