FW: future of MSWIN

Folks, see below- Equis response to complaint.

Al Stephens

-----Original Message-----
From: Alton Stephens [mailto:astephen@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 1998 11:23 PM
To: Equis Support
Subject: RE: future of MSWIN

George, thanks for reply.  We still disagree fundamentally.  And while you
may allow 2000 securities in a directory, if you've ever tried to open a
security in such a directory [folder, nowadays], you will see why as a
practical matter anything over a couple hundred is not realistic.  And the
Worden read is important not because the converter is such a bad tool but
because the HD space required for the separate data directories is
horrendous.  Quotes Plus has "fixed" your problem by developing a "Virtual"
data capability, while others like Advanced GET and OmniTrader read many
different data formats.

You'd be surprised at how much ROI there is in innovating in these areas.

Al Stephens