RE: HELLO EQUIS , EQUIS PLS WAKE UP

Yes,  I agree.  I received MS 6.5 about a year ago and find that the
Downloader does not work as good as the previous version (e.g., it does
not hang up my modem after I finish a download...I must exit the
Downloader before the modem is free, the licensed to information which
appears on the screen when you access either MetaStock or the Downloader
is garbled and no patch they sent me fixed this).  Equis has not been
very responsive with fixing these bugs and others.

Also, it would be nice if the new version they come out with gives one a
choice of end-of-day or real time charting capabilities and also the
ability to use certain indicators such as the Keltner Collection which
is supported by TradeStation.

Regards,

James

----Original Message Follows----