Dynamic Breakout System

I'm new to the digest and haven't gone through all of the 200+ digests yet.
So I hope that I'm not wasting your time.

Has anyone translated the Trade Station code for the Dynamic Breakout
System into Metastock code. DBS was developed by George Pruitt at Futures
Truth as a variable Donchain Channel and featured monthly over the past 1
1/2 years in Futures magazine in their system development articles.

If this posts and it shows up in the digest, I'll list the TS code plus the
code for the oscillator and my MS code attempts.

Good trading to all of you.

Walter Lake
wlake@xxxxxxxxx