Re: Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

<x-html><html>
on Tradestation....<br>
At 01:51 PM 8/2/98 , you wrote:<br>
&gt;Could not send message to USER: hpearce<br>
&gt;Reason for Mail Failure below:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;********************************************************<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Message not Delivered.&nbsp; Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;********************************************************<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;I'm new to the digest and haven't gone through all of the 200+
digests yet.<br>
&gt;So I hope that I'm not wasting your time.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Has anyone translated the Trade Station code for the Dynamic
Breakout<br>
&gt;System into Metastock code. DBS was developed by George Pruitt at
Futures<br>
&gt;Truth as a variable Donchain Channel and featured monthly over the
past 1<br>
&gt;1/2 years in Futures magazine in their system development articles.
&gt;<br>
&gt;If this posts and it shows up in the digest, I'll list the TS code
plus the<br>
&gt;code for the oscillator and my MS code attempts.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Good trading to all of you.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Walter Lake<br>