Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Could not send message to USER: hpearce
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

I thought I remembered seeing a message from hpearce so I went back and dug this
out of the Trash.  At the time I didn't connect his reference, but I surely do
now.  I guess he is working to get it straight.  Now I'll sit back and wait for
this message to bounce back to me from hpearce's mailbox. <g>

My apologies to all for cluttering up the list with these messages.
Comes of subscribing to a second list.  Maybe I should get the digest.
I'll take it up with my ISP.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada