Re: Metastock & DiNapoli Levels

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:24:56 -0700, you wrote:

>Posting the formulas on the Metastock list would
>do a disservice to list members. This is because
>the formulas are not useful, and are dangerous without
>the theory on how to apply them.

This is pure BS.  Never, ever, do I use a formula without first doing
back testing on several equities, or indices..  THEN testing real
time.

>In summary, the formulas are not useful, and are even
>dangerous without the knowledge of how to use them.
>Readers should visit DiNapoli's website for how to
>learn to use the formulas (the formulas are available
>free to DiNapoli clients).

Seems like these formulas are another scam, that is afraid to be
discovered.

Any true "scientific" method requires analysis and validation.

No reply needed.

-= Chris ß =-