RE: Intro and Data Feeds

Al

When building our modified continuous data files, we switch months when the
new month's volume exceeds the current month's volume.  If, for example, the
September S&P volume exceeds the June volume, we go back to mid May and
delete all of the rows.  We then change the symbol to reflect September and
download this data so that we have a few weeks of the new months data,
replacing the older month's data.

Regards

Guy