Re: Simplicity

A.J. Maas wrote:

> >since it sounds like everyone is going to be writing system
> >tests and explorations on Al's over the rest of the week.  ;-)
>
> Do you realy think that's what one learns TA for?

Uh...yeah, I kinda always thought so.  What did you learn TA for...just to talk about it??
Taking money out of the markets is what it's about.  Al said he made some profits on a simple
method.  12 out of 12 ain't too bad, is it?   Out of your last 12 trades, how many did you
win...13 ???   Wouldn't surprise me a bit, you TA wiz, you!  ;-)   I have to admit that David's
post got a reaction out of me too...I thought it was hilarious!!!   Must we always be so
serious, dude?

BTW, am I the only one that has noticed that if one were to reverse Al Taglavore's initials, it
reads
TA ?   Just gotta mean something, right??  ;-))

> -What about TA rule: "Let your profits run"
> -What about TA rule: "Trade the trend, its your
> friend"                                                          -What about TA tools:
> Patterns &Channels -Why make millions of trades if same can be accomplished by making only a
> few right entries and for that, using AND sticking by TA, saving loads on time and
> actions,time wich is better spend on above mentioned TA and confirmations of trends

Al's making money, David's cracking us up, and you're scolding 'em for doing it.  What's wrong
with this picture?

> -Does everyone wants or has the time to check up on his subject each day/every hour
> -Does everyone wants or has the time to be in the market from 7:20 till noon

Fortunately no. But some traders do and actually ENJOY it!

> Too much "Simplicity" creates short-mindness, not very helpfull/profitable, now is it?

Funny.  I believe the simpler the better.  To each his own.

Sit down and pay attention class...the Maas-ter speaks!

> Examples of the Basics of TA:
> In TRENDING markets NOT price, but Trend-Leading Indicators, Momentum, OBV, CMO
> and 2 or more multy-day Moving Averages, Patterns, Channals, all single or combined,
> are TA-trickers to LET THE PROFITS RUN and for eventual actions.

Whoa!  Now everyone can quit their day jobs!  ;-)

> Before any more scuds gets send this way, let me state that "Simplicity" is a nice, thought
> of strategy though, and as such getting to know the MS-Explorer can take much of the
> daily-routine-work out of your hands.

Gee, nice touch, AJ!

Ken