Re: Simplicity

>since it sounds like everyone is going to be writing system
>tests and explorations on Al's over the rest of the week.  ;-)

Do you realy think that's what one learns TA for?

-What about TA rule: "Let your profits run"
-What about TA rule: "Trade the trend, its your friend"
-What about TA tools: Patterns &Channels
-Why make millions of trades if same can be accomplished by making only a few
right entries and for that, using AND sticking by TA, saving loads on time and actions,
time wich is better spend on above mentioned TA and confirmations of trends
-Does everyone wants or has the time to check up on his subject each day/every hour
-Does everyone wants or has the time to be in the market from 7:20 till noon
Too much "Simplicity" creates short-mindness, not very helpfull/profitable, now is it?

Examples of the Basics of TA:
In TRENDING markets NOT price, but Trend-Leading Indicators, Momentum, OBV, CMO
and 2 or more multy-day Moving Averages, Patterns, Channals, all single or combined,
are TA-trickers to LET THE PROFITS RUN and for eventual actions.

Before any more scuds gets send this way, let me state that "Simplicity" is a nice, thought
of strategy though, and as such getting to know the MS-Explorer can take much of the
daily-routine-work out of your hands.

Good and simple luck,

Regards,
Ton Maas