RE: A [NOT SO] Stupid Question . . .

I have divided my securities/indices in 5 directories and I have my main
folders open when I start MS, just as described below. So I'll have to
continue what I was doing and make another suggestion to the wish-list:
Let the Traverse Destination Folder work as it should be.

Regards,
    Jan Diederik

<cut>