re: demand index

Phil,
Wish I new the formula as well.  Demand Index is outstanding, a
cornerstone of my investment strategy.  It is especially suited for
intermediate to long term investing.  Place a horizontal line at 0 in
the demand index window, set your periodicity to weekly, and compare
it to price.

It is also effective in spotting bearish/bullish divergence for both
weekly and daily charts, especially if confirmed by RSI.