Re: option software

I have a couple of years experience with OptionVue IV and moved
on to OptionVue V since Jan (1998). I recommend the V package
wholehartedly because of its WIN 95 graphic user interface.
In addition it is comprehensive, having all the features an experienced
option trader would need. (There is a Professional edition for
market makers).
As to the option quotes needed as a data feed the program works
with a short list of well known vendors. For myself I use the data
feed provided by the OptionVue folks themselves - known as
DataVue.

The program is not cheap but has a lot of value for someone with
good grounding in Options.

Regards,
STAN

----------
> From: TK JUDD <TKJUDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: option software
> Date: Tuesday, July 07, 1998 11:06 PM
>
> I was interested in the List's comments,recommendations,and experience
with
> option software packages. Sometime ago I used OptionVue IV. I thought at
> the time it was an excellent package,but subsequently they began to
charge
> for questions and support. The package was quite expensive and I think a
> modicom of support should be provided without additional charge.
>
> I received an add from them about a new product and I wondered if anyone
> has any comments on this or if other packages are recommended by the
Group.