Re: option software

Yes Jeff:
A free option calculator came with MS 6.0 and
it is called OptionScope. I installed it when I got MS
and used it enough to know that the Black Scholes
calculation is consistent with other more expensive
option software.  However you must enter data manually
and there are many option features missing that OS was
never intended to do. So don't expect P&L, Spread and
Historical Volatility from this clever but simple package.

Stan Rubenstein