RE: The end of Dow ??

Thanks for the info on the 87 similarity. I can't look at it myself, because
my US data is not up to date (I live in The Netherlands). The similarity is
certainly an extra drive ;-)
I calculated my targets based on Fibonacci, starting just after .... the
crash in 1987.
My ƒ 0.065.

Regards,
    Jan Diederik