[Fwd: Hotline: F U N D E X C H A N G E O N L I N E N O W!]

100% invested in stocks as of todays signalReceived: from oolaa.cue.com (oolaa.cue.com [207.214.120.185])
	by mx1.freewwweb.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA22050;
	Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:38:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Merriman Investments <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Hotline@xxxxxxxxxx'" <Hotline@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:17:03 -0700
Subject: Hotline: F U N D   E X C H A N G E   O N L I N E   N O W!

F U N D   E X C H A N G E   O N L I N E   N O W!

The new issue of the Fund Exchange newsletter has just been
published and is now available free on our Web site.

Nirvana at last?
Some people think the U.S. stock market has entered a "new era"
that offers easy, risk-free prosperity. We disagree. But, to check out
the facts and make up your own mind, click here:
http://www.paulmerriman.com/FEhtml/InvestingBasics/9807/9807.htm

Pacific Basin blues...
A reader thought his own research gave him a leg up on Pacific Basin
investments last year, but he lost 70 percent of his money. Where did
he go wrong? Can the same thing happen with U.S. mutual funds?  To
find out, click here:
http://209.31.31.90/FEhtml/InvestingBasics/9807/9807.htm#lesson

Supercharging the Merriman
Ultimate 20 Percent Strategy...
Special mutual funds offered by Rydex and ProFunds let investors
multiply the action of the Standard & Poor's 500 Index by 1.5 or 2...
To see what happens when the multiplier goes up to 3, Click here:
http://209.31.31.90/FEhtml/InvestingBasics/9807/9807.htm#supercharge

If the Web site addresses above appear in blue, you can go there by just
clicking on them, otherwise simply copy and paste the address into your
Web browser's navigation window.

We are dedicated to helping people become better investors. Your
comments and suggestions about our Web site are welcome. And if you find
our Web site helpful, please tell a friend.

PAUL A. MERRIMAN & ASSOCIATES
Registered Investment Advisors

If you're interested in learning more about who we are and how our investment
management services can help you achieve your investment goals, click here:
http://www.fundadvice.com/company.html

To unsubscribe to this service, DO NOT reply to this message;
you must send a new e-mail message to Hotline-request@xxxxxxxxxx
with only the word 'unsubscribe' (without quotes) in the text section
of the message. You cannot unsubscribe by replying to this message.

Copyright(c)1998 by Paul A. Merriman & Associates. All rights reserved.
Reproduction of the contents of the Fund Exchange newsletter other than
for your own personal, non-commercial, use, in whole or in part, by
photocopying, entry into any data-retrieval system, or digital
transmission onto a public electronic forum, without prior written
permission, is strictly forbidden. Exception: Permission is hereby
granted to Webmasters and other online content providers to include Fund
Exchange in hotlink lists.