Re: metastock-digest V1 #138

Richard,
As a money manager by profession I have used various data sources and
platforms over the years.  In fact, I still use Worden's older pro
version.  One of the present issues with Quotes Plus in my particular
case doesn't relate to the virtual, rather it appears to be server
related specific to IRL's and S&P indicies.  This was brought to my
attention by other users experiencing similar problems.  Prices for a
given date for a given IRL, for instance, are different between myself
and other users, while QP central reports a 3rd price.  In addition,
charts for various IRL and S&P indicies end abruptly, varying between
mid-May to Mid-June.

Notwithstanding this, I'm giving Quotes Plus the benefit of the doubt
because of its capabilities and rave reviews from other enthusiastic
users, especially those posting to the SI board, and have been
tantalized by these capabilities in the months time I've used it.
However, until most of the issues are resolved I'll continue to use
Worden (grudingly) for backup purposes and look forward to becoming as
satisfied as you, hopefully soon.