Re: Byte Into The Market Technical Analysis Software for Individual Investors

On Thu, 02 Jul 1998 22:32:01 -0700, you wrote:

> http://tarnsoft.com/
>
> anyone try this one ?

Took a quick look at it - only 3 hours worth (@ a $75/hr non-billable
rate<g>). Still needs a lot of polishing. FWIW, I've done ß  testing
for many invest software companies, some paid, others just gave
courtesy first full releases. One got me hooked (was their DOS
release), so now I purchase all their upgrades. I also did do their
first Win ß release test (I'm on their books as a nice volunteer).

This package is in serious need of ß tester. Too many minor bugs and
obviously a refusal of the author to follow Win95/NT user interface
protocols. This will be a serious issue, if he pans to be widely
accepted.

Interesting features in the program, that are not included in other
commercial packages. However, not intuitive, yet.

-= Chris ß =-