CSV to Metastock

I was wondering if anyone here can tell me how to change CSV data files into
MetaStock.   I've been playing with a shareware program called "NeuroStock
2.020".
the program has a downloader and pulls up three years worth of historical
data from
a web site.  I use Reuteres  as a data providerand also have to wait till
late in the evening to download my data.  It would be great if I could look
at those CSV files with
MetaStock.

 NeuroStocks web site is at :        http://pdicsoft.com/neurostock/

                                                                  Don