What can I do ?

Dear friend :

Have you got any unhappy or frustrated feeling
from Metastock technical . I think I have as sent
several email to them on 10 June but no reply up
to now . I wrote to ask a simple question about
troughbar function but I wish they don't ignore
the mail .

Usually how long do  you get their reply ? What
should I do ? Should I complain to someone or
just wait , wait and wait ??

I think Equis' guy is very busy but I also wish
they  really face the problem and let us be a
happy user of their product .

Forrest Ho