Reuters -- Not Able To Download

Tuesday and Wednesday evening, I could not
download my data from Reuters.  This is very
frustrating.  Is anyone else having this
problem?

I tried 6 times for Tuesday (both direct
dial-up and via Internet).  I tried 4 times
last night before giving up.

Can you believe their big ads when we are
having problems like this?  I had the same
problem about 6 weeks ago for about 4 days.
I hope I'm not looking at another 2 days....

The main reason I chose Reuters is that it
is easy to use with DownLoader.  Anyone have
recommendations for an easy-to-use download
THAT WORKS?

By the way, I was downloading about 9000 per
day, but dropped that back to about 5000 per
day.  That is because 90% of my trades are
through Nasdaq, so I just dropped AMEX and
NYSE.

Randy Given
GivenRandy@xxxxxxx
http://members.aol.com/GivenRandy