DeMark Sequential discussion

Please follow the discussion on the Silicon Investor. You've to be a member first but it's free. Go to Silicon Investor homepage : http://www.techstocks.com/ and register. After you've received your password, this is the Thomas DeMark Sequential discussion address: http://talk.techstocks.com/~wsapi/investor/subject-13988-Range-0 Someday I'll add the formula and sent to the ms list.
Regards, Yuwono
At 10:36 PM 6/14/98 +0100, you wrote: >>>> Yuwono. Thanks for your postings to the group. I don't quite understand the indicators. Do they mean that after the Buy indicator (i.e. when roughly 9 consecutive days are down) is signalled, this means that there may be a short term reversal and then the decline should continue? This, surely, is a SELL signal. What am I missing?